[Biojava-l] How to launch a blast on ncbi server via biojava?

bertrand beckert bertrand.beckert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:03:21 UTC 2007

Thanks for this code...
but this piece is good if you want to retrieve a specific sequence with a
particular ID...
What I want to do, is to submit a blast and then retrieve the result and
then parse the result in oder to know what are the ID....
I already found in the NCBI site (
http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~f_kohant/ncbiblast/) a java interface but
the documentation is not so nice....and the link with biojava is quit
obscure for me....

could you help me please

thanks for all

Bertrand