[Biojava-l] error: Program ncbi-blastn Version 2.2.17 is not supported

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 11:47:54 UTC 2007

I think Groovy have adopted a similar system recently & have guidelines
for how each module should behave (dependencies, build system etc). This
enforces the idea that a module whilst not part of the core project must
behave in the same manner the core does. I do like the idea that we can
have a core biojava & things get added around it & it might encourage
other users to start developing their own modules for any
formats/purpose they want.