[Biojava-l] [ann] Informal Text-mining & Java Meetup in Tokyo

dasoudesu alex at coolest.com
Thu Nov 1 08:20:26 UTC 2007

Just wanted to announce a mini-event:
        Informal Text-mining & Java Meetup in Tokyo
        http://curehunter.com/public/events.do
Come have a casual drink with some similarly minded devs interested in new
tech.
(We like: Text-mining, Natural Language Processing, Java, C#, Python, Flex,
Dojo, Lucene...)

Time/location:
        November 29th 2007, Thursday 8pm-10pm
        Amarcord in Hatsudai (near Shinjuku), Tokyo
        http://way.sub.jp/amarcord/access.php
        2000-3000yen for food/drinks

If you can attend, please confirm by emailing:
        events at curehunter com

We will do a short demo of CureHunter and talk about some of the tech we
used.
After that we will have a projector available if anyone else would like to
present for 5-15 min on stuff they are working on.
(the location is best equipped for drinking, however)

Hope to meet a few Java people from around Tokyo.
Best Regards,

Alex
---
http://curehunter.com - http://popjisyo.com - http://winstone.sf.net