[Biojava-l] Question on FlexibleAlignment

Eric Haugen ehaugen at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 12 23:58:41 UTC 2007

The idea behind the UnequalLengthAlignment interface implemented by FlexibleAlignment is that you don't need to have terminal gaps in any sequence, you can just set the location's min to be the position in the alignment where the sequence's first symbol aligns.

But I haven't tried using it in that way, so I don't know how well it actually works...

--
Eric Haugen
Software Engineer