[Biojava-l] can BioJava do alignment ?

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Fri Oct 20 01:57:09 UTC 2006

Hi -

You can also perform an alignment using HMMs in biojava 1.3 and 1.4. See
the example at (http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:CookBook:DP:PairWise).
This is actually the most flexible way to do it.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Research Investigator (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com