[Biojava-l] viterbi training in biojava

wendy wong wendy.wong at gmail.com
Tue May 30 15:43:01 UTC 2006

thanks! i only need one head so BaumWelchSampler works fine with me.
The default SCORETYPE is probability and when I tried it the score
goes back and forth, like + for one time and - for the next time. I
then changed it to LOGODDS  and recompiled biojava and now that the
score is steadily increasing. I was wondering if the SCORETYPE could
be passed in as an argument in the next version of biojava?

thanks,
wendy