[Biojava-l] viterbi training in biojava

David Huen smh1008 at cam.ac.uk
Tue May 30 11:19:15 UTC 2006

On May 30 2006, wendy wong wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I was wondering if viterbi training is implemented in biojava, or if
>there's any open source version implemented using biojava?

There is one-head viterbi training already I think. The training framework
doesn't work for two-head - I wrote a viterbi training API that works for
two head but it is not fully compatible with the existing API so I never
put it into CVS, plus it doesn't have Baum-Welch implemented either.

If it is any use to you you can have it.

Regards,
David