[Biojava-l] RES: external processes

Dickson S. Guedes guedes at unisul.br
Wed May 17 12:18:26 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Sorry, I don't have many time in this week but, I did see many question in
list about
MultAlign using Biojava, but Biojava DON'T have a Class to make MultAlign.
So In my
teses I´d want to use a set of pre-aligned sequences, then I create a Class
to do it
calling ClustalW as a external executable.

A Simple Example founds at:

http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:Tutorial:MultiAlignClustalW

Sorry, I don't make any comments and any comments or javadoc in that class,
but I'll do, for now I have other things to do at this week and don't have
much time :(

I accept sugestions too, and thanks for all.

[]s
--
Dickson S. Guedes
/*