[Biojava-l] HMM's - Attempting some fancy stuff

Todd Riley toddri at eden.rutgers.edu
Thu Mar 23 23:04:45 UTC 2006

Yes, I agree that the palindromes are not always identical.  However,
often my unaligned training data is not complete enough to train the
model well without some simplification.  So far, I have been using
Cross-validation, sensitivity, and specificity to determine the
effectiveness of this simplification approach.

-Todd