[Biojava-l] need help

Sukhdeep Singh er.sukhdeepsingh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 11:21:16 UTC 2006

hello guys
myself SUKHDEEP SINGH a 2ND YEAR student of AMBALA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING &
APPLIED RESEARCH.

  pals i am very much dedicated to bioinformatics and want to do something
great in it.
  i have also done basic & advanced courses in BIOINFORMATICS in my 15 day
winter vacation.
I hav learned the functions of some softwares such as RASMOL,SWISSPDB,CN3D(
V3.1),CLUSTAL-X,HYPERCAM(V7.5 student evaluation version).
  i am very much dedicated to it because i have a good knowledge of
computers as i am operating it for about 4 years but moderate knowledge of
bio.
I am also familier to the databases like KEGG,NCBI,PUBMED,ENTREZ etc.
so i want you to help me by telling me any tutorial program for
BIOJAVA,BIOPERL or any institute giving training in bioinformatics or any
other subject related to BIOINFORMATICS for 45 days nearly in the month of
july-august.

so please friends jus help me out with this

REPLY me at er.sukhdeepsingh at gmail.com

SUKHDEEP SINGH