[Biojava-l] Parsing INSDseq Sequences (1.3 & 1.4)

Seth Johnson johnson.biotech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 23:48:32 UTC 2006

Hi Richard,

I still cannot locate the GI number for the main sequence.  After I parse it
with readINSDseqDNA, I then use:

                Note [] myAccs =
((RichAnnotation)rs.getAnnotation()).getProperties(
Terms.getAdditionalAccessionTerm());

However, the 'myAccs' appears to be empty.  Am I on the wrong track to get
to other-seqids???