[Biojava-l] blast parser

Valdemaras Repšys debesis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 07:39:12 UTC 2006

Thanks for the help. It really works fine with lazy mode on when parsing
blastpgp output (i tried versions 2.2.14 & 2.2.10).
The thing is I need a psiblast-on-the-web parser, the text output from the
web and command line differs slightly and web output does not parse.
I think I have no choise but to write my own parser..

Valdemaras Repšys