[Biojava-l] blast parser

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed Jul 12 02:32:00 UTC 2006

Hi -

Essentially someone needs to do some testing with the new versions of
blast. If the parser seems to produce the correct results then we can add
version 2.x.x to the 'certified' list.

As always we need volunteers. Also if people notice it doesn't work then
perhaps submit a bug report detailing the version etc.

Thanks,

- Mark

Dewkid <online1 at dewkid.com>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at lists.open-bio.org