[Biojava-l] biojava wiki and Jmol

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Fri Jul 7 14:23:05 UTC 2006

Mark and Andreas,

The Jmol extension is installed now and should be working. I configured
it with all the steps from the installation page. For the moment, I've
only added *.cml files to the allowed extensions to upload. If you want
to upload other types of files, please let me know and I'll perform the
necessary steps.

Andreas - please try to upload some files and play with the Jmol wiki
tags to see if everything works as it should.

Regards,
Mauricio.

PS. I'm Cc'ing this to some BioPerl friends to see if someone gets
interested in having this for our wiki also ;)