[Biojava-l] submission of bug reports and requests for enhancement

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Fri Jul 7 02:29:57 UTC 2006

Hello all -

Biojava now has a working bug reporting and tracking system based on
bugzilla. You can submit and track bugs or requests for enhancement at
http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/ (I will add this link to the biojava wiki).

>From now on this should be the prefered way to report a bug in biojava.
This is so we don't forget about the bugs that we haven't dealt with and
the new features people want that we should add.

By default bugs will be 'assigned' to biojava-dev but from time to time I
may reassign really bad ones to the appropriate person to clear them more
quickly.

Please make use of this so we can make biojava better.

Thanks,

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Research Investigator (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com