[Biojava-l] BioJavaX docbook minor corrections

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Tue Feb 28 01:04:18 EST 2006

Thanks for pointing these out. Corrected now in CVS.

The use of name parameters ( namespace= :nsp) is prefered (and the previous syntax was incorrect). As you point out,
set version is a private method so you cannot access it (even in Hibernate
which does some pretty odd things) so I changed this to you setDescription
suggestion.

- Mark

Felix Dreher <dreher at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org