[Biojava-l] BioSQLRichSequenceDB: initialisation error

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Mon Feb 27 03:18:10 EST 2006

Hi -

This should be resolved in CVS now. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Best regards,

- Mark

Felix Dreher <dreher at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
02/21/2006 01:34 AM

        To:     biojava-l at biojava.org
        cc:     (bcc: Mark Schreiber/GP/Novartis)
        Subject:        [Biojava-l] BioSQLRichSequenceDB: initialisation error

Hello,

in the constructor of BioSQLRichSequenceDB the following line is called:
    this.addCriteria = criteria.getMethod("add", new
Class[]{Class.class});
where criteria is an instance of org.hibernate.Criteria

The problem is, when I try to initialise a BioSQLRichSequenceDB,
a "NoSuchMethodException" is thrown at this line.
I searched for the getMethod- method and in fact it is not present in
org.hibernate.Criteria.
So does anyone know if this is an error in the BioJava-class or in the
Hibernate-class?

Greetings,
Felix

--
Felix Dreher
Max-Planck-Institute for Infection Biology