[Biojava-l] Re: structureNMRImpl

Tamas Horvath hotafin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:33:24 EST 2006

I forgot to mention, that I use a not yet published modified version ofStructureImpl, which can parse an ArrayList<String>. It has a newconstructor for it, and  the old BufferedReader method was changed so itgenerates the ArrayList for the parser method...
On 2/8/06, Tamas Horvath <hotafin at gmail.com> wrote:>> Hi!> The structureNMRImpl class, I've been working on is finally working. It is> far from ready to be incorporated into BioJava just yet.> It's a bit messy, lacks documentation, there are some naming convention> issues with it, nevertheless I'd be happy to hear suggestions about it.> In theory in the future it should use the same Structure interface as> StructureImpl. At least that's my aim.> Anyway... Tell me what u think!>>