[Biojava-l] SCF file wont load from URL

Andy Yates ady at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Aug 31 08:47:51 UTC 2006

That sounds like http proxy problems in my book.

Try looking at this page: http://mindprod.com/jgloss/proxy.html

The main thing to take home is try setting the system properties:

proxySet=true
http.proxyHost=proxyHostName
http.proxyPort=proxyHostPort

You can do this programatically using the System.setProperty() method or
with -DpropertyName=propertyValue from the command line.

Hope that helps,

Andy Yates