[Biojava-l] chromatogram viewer

Heather Kent heatkent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 23:22:46 UTC 2006

I'm wondering if anyone can help me locate some source code for swing
components involved in viewing chromatograms, i read a 2003 forum from
biojava where Rhett Sutphin mentioned he would make some source code for a
chromatogram viewer (using the chromatogramgraphic class) available but i
cant seem to find it anywhere....im trying to fashion some scroll bars for
my chromatogram viewer that function to scroll through the image,  as well
as vertically and horizontally scale the chromatgram....i have some code
from an old viewer that will perform all these functions but doesnt use any
of the biojava classes or swing components....

thanx
heather