[Biojava-l] unsupervised training of transition weights

wendy wong wendy.wong at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:22:00 UTC 2006

Thanks for your advice! I am able to train a subset of transition
probabilities now!

I found something strange, first I changed my emission distributions
to untrainabledistributions and  the trainer didn't seem to be doing
anything, all cycles have the same score. I then changed it back to
SimpleDistribution (still keepting my getWeightImp in my custom
distribution). this time it works and it doesn't seem to be modifying
my emission probabilities. So it works for me - I am just curious if
it is a bug or if I was doing something wrong?

Thanks again!
wendy