[Biojava-l] Java 1.5 (final chance to object)

Andy Yates ady at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 03:39:10 EDT 2005

Well okay I'll fly the flag for platforms like Alpha where a 1.5
compatible JVM/compiler does not exist nor ever will. I know from the
BOF at BOSC there were quite a few people who were reporting a similar
situation.

Now if no one else objects to the JDK1.5. move then I'm not going to fly
the flag for 1.4 since I don't dev any more on Alpha plus I like more
reasons to force people who I work with to upgrade :)

Andy Y