[Biojava-l] Re: [Biojava-dev] Java 1.5 (final chance to object)

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 03:26:24 EDT 2005

Hi!

I use biojava for the SPICE - protein sequence and structure browser.

http://www.efamily.org.uk/software/dasclients/spice/

This application is launched from within a browser using Java Web Start.
Since many people still are using java 1.4 on their machines I would not
want to force them to upgrade and hence I would prefer biojava to stay
with 1.4 still for a while.

Cheers,
Andreas