[Biojava-l] Graph library

Gary Bader bader at cbio.mskcc.org
Mon Oct 3 09:58:24 EDT 2005

Hi Mark,
	GINY is the open source graph library underlying Cytoscape - it is a
separate project on sourceforge for modularity reasons at
http://csbi.sourceforge.net/

This has recently been reimplemented and named FING in the context of
Cytoscape.  I'm not sure if the GINY sourceforge site is completely up
to date with the current Cytoscape - so if you're just interested in the
graph library by itself, it would be good to send a message to the
cytoscape-discuss at googlegroups.com mailing list asking about it and I
can get the main developer to let you know if the sourceforge package is
up to date.

Gary