RE: [Biojava-l] RestrictionEnzymeManager REBASE reader bug?

george waldon gwaldon at geneinfinity.org
Tue Jun 21 12:12:53 EDT 2005

Of course it's a bug and I reported it a while ago:

Dated from Wed 5/11/2005 11:31 AM
"There is also a bug I found a while ago. In RestrictionEnzymeManager.java, around 2/3 down, put

for (Iterator ii = isoschizomers.iterator(); ii.hasNext();) {
    String isoName = (String) ii.next();
    Object re = nameToEnzyme.get(isoName);
    if(re!=null)
        tempSet.add(re);
}

helps to deal with isoschizomers."

A mean to track bugs would be nice but more important I think would be a searchable mail archive. I remember there is a way to search biojava archive somewhere but I couldn't find it on the biojava web site. Would be nice to have a link on the site.

- George