[Biojava-l] Re: [BioSQL-l] _removeSequence

Martina boehme at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Jun 21 09:55:15 EDT 2005

That means, that I can't have 2 features refering to the same bioentry
with the same type (= type_term_id)and source (=source_term_id) but
different parent features because of the composite key bioentry_id in
the seqfeature table? Or what does "rank" in that table mean (its part
of that key), how can I get different ranks?

Martina