[Biojava-l] Re: [BioSQL-l] _removeSequence

Martina boehme at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Jun 21 06:10:16 EDT 2005

> Yes. When you insert a sequence you must be prepared that when inserting
> its ontology term or tag/value annotation the term may already be
> present because another bioentry uses it too.

Ok, the proper way is to catch the SQLException in BIOSQLFeature, test
if it is a Dublicate key entry, get the identifier of the term (would
that be the BioSQLfeatureId ?) and insert it in the term_relationship
table? And there is no nice BioJava method for this, I have to do it
"manually", like conn.prepareStatement(..) and stuff?  BioJava spoiled
me so!

Martina