[Biojava-l] BioJava libraries for cell modelling wanted?

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Mon Jun 6 21:35:52 EDT 2005

It aint biojava. Both of the screen shots look like commercial metabolic
engineering and cell modelling software.

There is a nice open source project called cellware that might be of
interest though. www.bii.a-star.edu.sg/achievements/ applications/cellware/index.asp

- Mark

"Cor Lieftink" <corlieftink at hotmail.com>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org