[Biojava-l] BioJava libraries for cell modelling wanted?

Cor Lieftink corlieftink at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:36:45 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Is anyone working on cell modelling as for example described in the article
below (1)? And if so, is she (also) using bioJava for this and/or other open
source projects? And if so, what kind of libraries would be helpfull for
you?

Myself, I am a Java-programmer,  in daily life working for a bank,  but
shortly in my own time I entered the field of bioinformatics.

Thanks for your reply in advance!

Regards,

Cor

(1) Cell Modeling Plays Role in Filling the Black Box
http://www.genpromag.com/ShowPR~PUBCODE~018~ACCT~1800000100~ISSUE~0504~RELTYPE~PR~ORIGRELTYPE~BIO~PRODCODE~00000000~PRODLETT~AG.html