[Biojava-l] 3D viewing?

Egon Willighagen e.willighagen at science.ru.nl
Tue Jan 11 01:52:31 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've been monitoring this list for a few weeks now, but are a bit puzzled by
the projects nature. There does not some to be that much activity... how
actively is it used and developed?

Anyway, what I wanted to ask is this. The website news mentions
org.biojava.bio.structure for holding 3D coordinates (though it's missing
from the JavaDoc on the website), so I was wondering what you use for 3D
display, and would like to discuss the option of using Jmol [1] for 3D
rendering of protein.

Egon

1. http://www.jmol.org/

e.willighagen at science.ru.nl
PhD student on Molecular Representation in Chemometrics
Radboud University Nijmegen
http://www.cac.science.ru.nl/people/egonw/
GPG: 1024D/D6336BA6