[Biojava-l] modify structure

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Dec 1 03:54:41 EST 2005

Hi Tamas,

  it is possible to access the content of a structure and
change/add/drop groups  and atoms as you wish.

  When talking about introducing "point mutations" I assume you want to
re-label a residue's main chain
  atoms and drop the side chain atoms, but keep the Cb one? this would
take only a few lines to implement.

Cheers,
Andreas