[Biojava-l] biojava and Xcode

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Tue Nov 9 23:05:32 EST 2004

Just to add to this.

One of the best ways to debug serious problems is to follow the stack
trace. If your bug causing exceptions then you can find the class and line
responsible in the stack trace. If the bug is more subtle then logging and
or assertions are the preferable way to go. It's also a good discipline.

- Mark

Francois Pepin <fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
11/10/2004 12:00 PM