[Biojava-l] biojava and Xcode

Michael Heuer heuermh at acm.org
Tue Nov 9 19:30:34 EST 2004

Hello Koen,

Eclipse (www.eclipse.org) has a pretty slick debugger, can run a build
using ant, and runs well on MacOSX.  You can include the biojava jars in
your project and tell Eclipse where the biojava source is and it will step
into the biojava functions where appropriate.

I'd tell you exactly how to do this, but I can't stand using Eclipse
or any other IDE for very long because of their MDI windowing interfaces
(come on, I have a 1920x1200 desktop already!).  I'm an emacs/vi and
command-line maven and/or ant guy myself.

   michael