[Biojava-l] Biojava uses which BioSQL shema version ?

Alexandre Dionne Laporte adionne at warnex.ca
Mon May 31 16:48:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

First of all, here are the softwares I use:

1) Biojava snapshot 'biojava-20040528'
2) latest biosql shema : biosqldb-mysql.sql v. 1.38
3) Some of Bioperl 1.4 and bioperl-db projects

I would like to store entries from a Genbank file from the NCBI to the BioSQL schema using biojava. That I can do with the 'load_seqdatabase.pl' script found in bioperl-db without any problem.

In a same way, I would like to retreive sequences with the Biojava package and dump it in Genbank file format, as I can do with 'bioentry2flat.pl' script.

My question is : Which version of biosqldb should I use with the biojava snapshot ?

Thanks,

Alexandre D.L.