[Biojava-l] Missing ProcessTools class

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Mon Mar 22 20:16:43 EST 2004

BioJava 1.3.1 was an update release of 1.3. There are a number of things
that biojava live contains that 1.3.1 does not. The goal was to release a
1.3.2 but unfortunately I moved countries and jobs etc so the plan slipped
somewhat. It now seems unlikely that there will be any further updates of
the 1.3.x lineage.

If 1.3.1 doesn't have what you need I would reccommend getting one of the
nightly snapshots of biojava-live (one that passes all the unit tests) and
build that. The vast majority of the live build is now stable. Only newly
added things tend to change rapidly.

- Mark

Christian Gruber <Christian.Gruber at biomax.com>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org