[Biojava-l] Missing ProcessTools class

Christian Gruber Christian.Gruber at biomax.com
Mon Mar 22 10:30:02 EST 2004

Hi!

I just found that the class org.biojava.utils.ProcessTools is not part
of the source and binary distribution of BioJava 1.3.1, but they are
part of the biojava-live CVS. Are they missing by accident?

By the way, what is the recommended way to compile BioJava 1.3.1, since
biojava-1.3.1.tar.gz is missing build.xml etc. I tried to unpack 1.3.0
and on top of that the 1.3.1 source, and it seems to work, but I'm not
sure if this is the correct way to do that...

Greetings,
Christian