[Biojava-l] reading sequence files

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Mon Jun 7 21:25:24 EDT 2004

Hi -

Could you post your code and an example GenBank or EMBL accession as well
so we can get an idea of what might be going wrong? Alternatively you
might want to look at http://www.biojava.org/docs/bj_in_anger/  for some
examples of sequence I/O

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com