[Biojava-l] bioperl graph - different glyph on the same track

hz5 at njit.edu hz5 at njit.edu
Tue Apr 13 17:25:14 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,
I want to generate something like this:
    _________            ____________
----|        |-----------|           |-----
    ---------            -------------

segments are colored differently, if I use cds, or segments glyph type, the
whole thing is one feature, cannot be colored differently, also the line will
ends where the box(HSP or exon) ends, it won't extent to indicate the full
length of the sequence.

if I use a set of features for each segments and display them on one track,
then they can be colored differently, but the lines cannot be displayed, if I
render lines as features as well, glyph type will be line, then they cannot
occupy the same track.

How should I do it?

I am sure other people have this problem before, sorry for ask again.

Thanks!
haibo