[Biojava-l] Biojava GUI and applets

lach at cantv.net lach at cantv.net
Fri Sep 19 10:40:51 EDT 2003

Hi,

Thanks Mathew!
I followed your instructions

I tried

   <APPLET code="BioApplet.class"
	width="600"
	height="400"
	archive="biojava.jar, xerces.jar, bytecode.jar" >
  </APPLET>

And I put .jar files into the same directory as the applet and html page

But now, errors have changed:

(java.util.ProperyPermission entityExpansionLimit read)
rethrown as org.biojava.bio.BioError. Unable to initialize AlphabetManager
     at
org.biojava.bio.symbol.AlphabetManager.<clinit>(AlphabetManager.java:896)
     at.org.biojava.bio.seq.DNATools.<clinit>(DNATools.java:54)
rethrown as org.biojava.bio.BioError: Unable to initialize DNATools
     at.org.biojava.bio.seq.DNATools.<clinit>(DNATools.java:85)
     at.org.biojava.bio.seq.io.SeqIOTools.getDNAParser(SeqIOTools.java:181)

Thanks