[Biojava-l] Biojava GUI and Applets

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 05:32:57 EDT 2003

Ah - I think I see potential problems. Firstly, you should have just one
archive attribute with a list of archives seperated by spaces and
optional white-space. Secondly, you are using file locations for the
jars - they need to be URLs that are relative to your html page that
contains the applet. So - try something more like this:

<APPLET code="BioApplet.class"
    width="600"
    height="400"
    archive="biojava.jar, xerces.jar, bytecode.jar" >
</APPLET>

and put the three jar files in the same directory as your applet and the
html page.

Matthew