[Biojava-l] Biojava GUI and Applets

lach at cantv.net lach at cantv.net
Thu Sep 18 09:28:38 EDT 2003

Hi,

I updated Java Plugin, it didn't work.

I could notice the following exceptions through Java Console:

org.biojava.bio.BioError: Couldn't locate AlphabetManager.xml. This
probably means that your biojava.jar file is corrupt or incorrectly built
rethrown as org.biojava.bio.BioError: Unable to initialize DNATools

AND

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
at org.biojava.bio.seq.io.SeqIOTools.getDNAParser(SeqIOTools.java:907)
at org.biojava.bio.seq.io.SeqIOTools.fileToBiojava(SeqIOTools.java:787)

I replaced biojava.jar, exceptions remain

Where should I put .jar files to run my applet properly?

One more time, Thanks

Luis Ch.
lach at cantv.net