[Biojava-l] proxy problem

wux at mail.cbi.pku.edu.cn wux at mail.cbi.pku.edu.cn
Wed Sep 17 04:26:29 EDT 2003

Dear all:

  I think  there is a proxy problem in org.biojava.directory package. When a guy uses a computer which needs a proxy to link abroad, it will fail to use biofetch(as far as I know,
this situation is often in many labs to save  money).So I suggest when biojava uses a netIO,it should be able to use a proxy.Any ideas?

¡¡¡¡

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
 				          Yours faithfully,
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡     wux at mail.cbi.pku.edu.cn
WuXin  Ph.D student of CBI (Center of Bioinformatics)
Peking University  100871 P.R.China
Email: wux at mail.cbi.pku.edu.cn
Tel: 010-62762409 (dorm)
     010-62755206 (office)
Address: Building 47#2026 Peking University