[Biojava-l] ontology exception, addSequence & BioSQLSequenceD B

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 07:08:08 EDT 2003

I think this is safe. The core_ontology terms would be used if you
commited any interpretation logic (e.g. rules saying what feature types
are allowed or not allowed). However, we aren't doing that sort of thing
yet.

The workaround for the last bug is apparently to mark the name field on
term as BINARY - this ensures that it does a case-sensetive indexing.
Postgresql does case-sensetive indexing automatically, but MySQL doesn't.

Best,

Matthew