[Biojava-l] BioJava 1.3pre2

Thomas Down td2 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu May 1 12:30:21 EDT 2003

Hi...

I've just put up a (rather belated) BioJava 1.3pre2.  This includes
a number of bug fixes since 1.3pre1, including fixes for the
recent fasta parsing and ChangeEvent bugs.  Unless problems are
reported, a 1.30-final release will be appearing shortly, so
please get testing!

For this release, I have provided two different binary .jar
files, one compiled with J2SDK1.4.1 and one compiled with
J2SDK1.3.1.  The JDK14 build includes some extra features which
do not work with earlier java versions, but might give some
strange errors if you try to run in with an old java runtime
environment.

Please note that BioJava 1.30 is likely to be the last release
which supports JDK 1.2 and 1.3.  If anyone here thinks they will
not be able to move to JDK1.4 over the coming months, it would
be useful to hear about it now.

Thanks,