[Biojava-l] SeqIOTools.writeFasta method using Sequence object

Takeshi Sasayama sasayama at lmi.hitachi-sk.co.jp
Mon Mar 17 16:30:50 EST 2003

Hi,

I wrote a script(using BioJava 1.22) which reads sequences from multiple
GenBank format files and write part of them in FASTA format, using
SeqIOTools.writeFasta() method. In "BioJava In Anger", it is written that
writeFasta can be used for printing a single sequence like this:
writeFasta(System.out, seq1), but I had an err in this way. I looked for
JavaDoc and Biojava src files but there seems to be no signature using
Sequence object as 2nd argument.

Does anyone have suggestion on this?
Also any information is welcome.
Thanks