[Biojava-l] SAX parser demo

David Huen smh1008 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 08:23:35 EDT 2003

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 jinchen at ufl.edu wrote:

> I am a little confused. I got your BlastParser.java from WebCVS but didn't find
> any about BlastXMLParserFacade class in that directory. Where should I get that
> file to make BlastParser compiled?
>
> I have written a simple SAX parser for my simple use. But I am really interested
> in how to those handler in your blastxml package.

http://cvs.biojava.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biojava-live/src/org/biojava/bio/program/sax/blastxml/?cvsroot=biojava

I would strongly encourage you to use the standard CVS and download
biojava-live in the conventional manner rather than picking specific files
off WebCVS.  If there are dependencies on other changes, things will
generally get fubared by selective upgrade in this manner.

You will also need to set up the standard Jakarta Ant make environment to
compile the libraries.

Regards,
David