[Biojava-l] SAX parser demo

jinchen at ufl.edu jinchen at ufl.edu
Thu Jun 26 01:07:41 EDT 2003

I am a little confused. I got your BlastParser.java from WebCVS but didn't find
any about BlastXMLParserFacade class in that directory. Where should I get that
file to make BlastParser compiled?

I have written a simple SAX parser for my simple use. But I am really interested
in how to those handler in your blastxml package.
Thanks,
Jin