[Biojava-l] Different implementation of Sequence?

Y D Sun Yudong.Sun at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Jun 6 11:33:28 EDT 2003

Yes, that is the exact code I use to filter CDS on one sequence. The
same code is used for the same sequence loaded from Embl file and
PostgreSQL database. The execution times (for one sequence only) in two
cases are highly diverse .

I installed PostgreSQL 7.3.2 on Linux 2.4.20.

The database contains 10 complete bacterial sequences with length from
2M to 9M (Embl file size 9M to 18M).

George