[Biojava-l] Apache xerces for java/xml

DeAngelo Lampkin dlampkin at xencor.com
Wed Jul 30 11:30:02 EDT 2003

An annoying issue whose solution should be more obvious in the Netbeans help docs.  What you have to do is  mount the xerces jar files (apis, implmentations, etc ) into the list of file systems you're using for that project. Only then will all the classes become available.  The system classpath is ignored (for these purposes anyway).

Aaah, if only I had me around to help me out when I was struggling with that same problem.  Alas, I'm never around when I need me.

DeAngelo