[Biojava-l] Help

Hailong Meng hmeng at cise.ufl.edu
Tue Jul 29 16:44:38 EDT 2003

Hello, Mark and Matthew,

If Meme class works, it will help me a lot. But, I am sorry that I
still have some questions with this class. I think I can use following
code to get a list of motif matrix:
Meme meme = new Meme(is, symPaser);
List list = meme.getMotifs();

I guess 'is' is the input stream of Meme's output file in TEXT
format. But, what is symPaser? symPaser is a object of
SymbolTokenization. Why I need to input that in the instructor of Meme
and where I get it?

Thanks again!

Hailong